Experience the best sightseeing tours in Australia with the Australia Sightseeing Pass. From $428, the sightseeing pass is a cost-effective way to see the most popular attractions in and around Australia’s top cities.
- Containing 8 coupons which you can exchange in return for 8 half day or 4 full day tours from a selection of excursions offered in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth, Broome, Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Launceston and Darwin.
- The sightseeing pass is designed for you to travel independently and at your own leisure. Your seat is guaranteed on all tours operating when you book 16 hours before departure.
When you’re visiting the west coast, you can use the pass for 7 adventures, including the two most popular in Australia! Both depart from Perth, and there are two more that are featured for the popular destination in the northwest of WA – Broome
- 654 Pinnacles Desert 4×4 Adventure (4 coupons) MOST POPULAR
- 667 Grand Perth and Fremantle (2 coupons)
- 686 Wave Rock (3 coupons)
- 688 Margaret River (4 coupons) MOST POPULAR
- 675 Valley of the Giants (4 coupons)
- 614 Cape Leveque Adventure (4 coupons)
- 645 Windjana Gorge (4 coupons)
Rainbow Tourism Recommends these tours for short-stay Perth visitors.
Margaret River From $215
Stunning beaches, rivers, the inland waterway of Peel Inlet, blue mountains in the distance, villages and towns and the wine growing region of the South West. Taste wine and explore vast underground limestone caves in a day of discovery along this Indian Ocean coastline.
Departs: 8.00am Returns: 9.30pm
Pinnacles Desert Storm From $215
A fascinating day of spectacular natural contrasts. Big sky plains, koalas and kangaroos, massive sand dunes and emerald waters lapping pristine white sandy beaches. Then the dramatic Pinnacles Desert – arid, vast seemingly lifeless yet inhabited by strange limestone pillars rising through the sand.
The thrilling adventure of 4 wheel driving off-road at the Lancelin Sand Dunes, is an unparalleled way of discovering this awesome environment.
Departs: 8.00am Returns: 7.30pm